Common Mistakes at Proficiency...and How to Avoid Them - Paperback
Auteur :Julie MOORE |
Editeur : CAMBRIDGE
Langue : AnglaisAnnée : 03/2005
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam - and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately. Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
- Highlights common mistakes that learners really make
- Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts
- Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas
- Includes exam-style exercises
- Based on real mistakes identified in analysis of over 10,000 exam papers it shows students how to avoid common mistakes.
- Short, snappy explanations of typical errors save time and enable students to focus on the real key problem areas.
- Includes exam-style exercises in order to familiarize students with the style of exercises they will find in the exam.
- Includes regular tests so students can consolidate learning and build confidence
Nbr de pages : 64
ISBN 10 : 0521606837
ISBN 13 : 9780521606837
(Tous les avis sont modérés par nos soins et rédigés par des clients ayant acheté l'ouvrage)