Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
Editeur : LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS AND WILKINS
Collection : Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
Langue : AnglaisDate parution : 06/2018
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis . This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Cornea volume includes:
- Guidelines for the differential diagnosis and treatment of cornea diseases as seen by the ophthalmic resident, general ophthalmologist, and cornea specialist.
- New information on infections and new complications of corneal surgeries.
- More than 450 high-quality photographs of important corneal, anterior segment, and external diseases, many new and updated for this 3rd edition.
- Up-to-date coverage of the clinical features of key cornea and external eye diseases, diagnostic tests, differential diagnoses, and treatment.
- In addition, there are over 430 NEW images available on-line to augment the photographs in the text
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
En suivant ce lien, retrouvez tous les livres dans la spécialité Ophtalmologie.
Nbr de pages : 402
ISBN 13 : 9781496366818