Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
Auteur : Robert PENNE
Editeur : LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS AND WILKINS
Collection : Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
Langue : AnglaisDate parution : 06/2018
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis . This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Oculoplastics volume includes:
- Authoritative guidelines for the differential diagnosis and treatment of the full range of oculoplastic conditions, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, oculoplastics specialists, and residents.
- New coverage of the use of MRI in diagnosing conditions and determining treatment plans.
- More than 300 high-quality images – many brand-new to this edition – aid in visual diagnosis and treatment planning.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
En suivant ce lien, retrouvez tous les livres dans la spécialité Ophtalmologie.
Nbr de pages : 276
ISBN 13 : 9781496366856