Auteur : Leonard Nelson
Editeur : LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS AND WILKINS
Collection : Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
Langue : AnglaisDate parution : 06/2018
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis . This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Pediatric Ophthalmology volume includes:
- Authoritative information on the clinical findings and the most recent treatment available for a wide spectrum of childhood ocular diseases, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, pediatric ophthalmologists, fellows, and residents.
- New chapters on pediatric uveitis and pediatric optic nerve abnormalities.
- More than 170 new and updated high-quality photographs of specific disease entities and ocular disorders.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
En suivant ce lien, retrouvez tous les livres dans la spécialité Ophtalmologie.
Nbr de pages : 280
ISBN 10 : 1496363043
ISBN 13 : 9781496363046