Revolutions in Pediatric Dentistry
As a cross-sectional discipline that involves treatment from all areas of specialization, pediatric dentistry relies on the implementation of important developments in every dental field. This book discusses the most recent innovations in dentistry with direct implications for pediatric treatment and explores the rationale behind advocated changes in clinical practice. Presented by an international group of recognized specialists in their respective fields, the topics include the latest on epidemiologic research, fluoride guidelines, caries diagnosis, options for non- and minimally invasive caries treatment, pain-free techniques for local anesthesia, endodontic treatment, use of space maintainers, and treating children in vulnerable populations. With a focus on systematic, evidence-based dentistry, this book presents the developments that will set the standards of tomorrow.
En suivant ce lien, retrouvez tous les livres dans la spécialité Publications en anglais - English books.
Nbr de pages : 224
ISBN 13 : 9781850972129
Avis clients sur Revolutions in Pediatric Dentistry - quintessence publishing -(Ils sont modérés par nos soins et rédigés par des clients ayant acheté l'ouvrage)
2. Changes in Dental Epidemiology and Consequences for Pediatric Dentistry?Christian H. Splieth
3. Non-operative Caries Treatment?Jette Christiansen
4. Current Guidelines for the Use of Fluorides for Caries Prevention?K. Jack Toumba
5. Antiseptic Agents for the Prevention of Caries in Children: A Dead Horse??Svante Twetman
6. Strategies for Further Reductions in Dental Caries: Applying the Common Risk Factor Approach and Directed Vulnerable Populations Strategy?Aubrey Sheiham
7. To Seal or not to Seal? A Modern Concept for Caries in Pits and Fissures?Ghalib Qadri, Christian H. Splieth, and Christine Berndt
8. To Seal or not to Seal? Options for Proximal Sealing?Mohammad Alkilzy and Christian Splieth
9. Microinvasive Caries Treatment by Resin Infiltration?Sebastian Paris and Hendrik Meyer-Lueckel
10. To Drill or not to Drill? How Much Caries Removal Do We Need??David N.J. Ricketts and Nicola P.T. Innes
11. Local Analgesia: What Are the Techniques That Provide Pain-Free Local Analgesia for Children?Özgür Önder Ku?cu, E?ber Ça?lar, and Nüket Sandall?
12. The Hall Technique as a New Method for Managing Caries in Primary Molars: Is It Really a Revolution??Nicola P.T. Innes and Dafydd J.P. Evans
13. Is There a Chance for Fillings in Primary Teeth? Indications and Techniques Where Fillings in Primary Teeth Make a Difference?Christian H. Splieth
14. Pulpotomy: Is MTA/Portland Cement the Future??Richard Steffen, Fadi Alhaddad Alhamoui, and Hubertus van Waes
15. Pulpectomy?Lina Cardenas, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, and Christian H. Splieth
16. Endodontic Management of Non-vital Anterior Teeth with Incomplete Root Development?Monty Duggal and Wageh Twati
17. Space Maintenance: What Is the Clinical Evidence Behind It??Carlos Flores-Mir