Atlas of Retinal OCT
Optical Coherence Tomography
Auteur : Darin GOLDMAN , Nadia K WAHEED , Jay S DUKER
Editeur : ELSEVIER / MASSON
Langue : AnglaisDate parution : 11/2017
Optical Coherence Tomography has revolutionized today's eye care. This remarkable non-invasive scanning technology is unparalleled for aiding diagnosis of retinal disease and recording disease progression. Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography provides expert guidance in this rapidly evolving area with high-quality, oversized images that show precise detail and assist with rapid, accurate clinical decision making.
- Features more than 1,000 superb illustrations depicting the full spectrum of retinal diseases using OCT scans, supported by clinical photos and ancillary imaging technologies.
- Presents images as large as possible on the page with an abundance of arrows, pointers, and labels to guide you in pattern recognition and eliminate any uncertainty.
- Includes the latest high-resolution spectral domain OCT technology and new insights into OCT angiography technology to ensure you have the most up-to-date and highest quality examples available.
- Provides key feature points for each disorder giving you the need-to-know OCT essentials for quick comprehension and rapid reference.
- An excellent diagnostic companion to Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, by the same expert author team of Drs. Jay S. Duker, Nadia K. Waheed, and Darin R. Goldman.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
En suivant ce lien, retrouvez tous les livres dans la spécialité Ophtalmologie.
Nbr de pages : 224
Poids : 800 gr
ISBN 10 : 0323461212
ISBN 13 : 9780323461214