Atlas & Synopsis Clinical Ophthalmology: uveitis
Auteur : Sunir J GARG
Editeur : LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS AND WILKINS
Langue : AnglaisDate parution : 06/2018
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis . This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Uveitis volume includes:
- Authoritative information on all the major aspects of ocular inflammatory disease, including both ocular and systemic manifestations of each disorder, ideal for busy practicing ophthalmologists, ocular immunologists, residents, and rheumatologists.
- More examples and variations of disease, clinical illustrations using new imaging modalities, and expanded treatment options.
- Newly characterized conditions, such as uveitis due to Ebola virus and Zika virus.
- More than 450 new and updated high-quality illustrations that detail the clinical features of each disorder, illustrate pathogenesis, and assist in visual diagnosis.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
En suivant ce lien, retrouvez tous les livres dans la spécialité Ophtalmologie.
Nbr de pages : 522
ISBN 10 : 1496363000
ISBN 13 : 9781496363008